I have decided to join Life with my 3 Boybarians and her 31 Days Blog Link Party; blogging for 31 days on one topic during the month of October. I generally don’t do well with themes – I always want a change mid-way along but my hope is that my theme is broad enough to keep me going for 31 days. My theme is: heart conversations (for my kids).
My 31 posts will be the things that are on my heart to share with my kids – important lessons I don’t want them to forget. My hope is that as you join me each day, you will be prompted to talk about heart stuff to your children. Conversations are the biggest tool we have to shape and mould our children’s hearts – especially as young people.
Check out other 31 Days blog topics – they are many and varied. I’m personally looking forward to following:
- My friend, Kela, from Pursuing what is Excellent as she talks about Communication
- 31 Days of Learning Indesign – Both Jess and I want to learn this programme so maybe Athena’s experiences will enthuse us.
- 31 Days to a no-brainer Wardrobe – always looking for ways to build my wardrobe more efficiently
- 31 Days of being an Intentional Mother – my favourite topic of all time!!
- 31 Days of Space – I am also reading about how to simplify my life and give myself space, so I look forward to reading what Nicky has learnt on this topic.
- 31 Days of Mentoring Training – learning how to influence the next generation for God’s purposes! Exciting topic!
You can check out all the participants – or join in yourself over at Life with my 3 Boybarians
If you haven’t subscribed to my blog – now is a great time to do so. You’ll receive each new post update straight in your email. This series will start 1st October.